February 14, 2021 – 08:44 GMT Hanna Fillingham Nicole Kidman took to Instagram to pay tribute to husband Keith Urban with a loved-up photo to mark Valentine’s Day Nicole Kidman has delighted fans on social media after sharing a romantic tribute to her husband Keith Urban to mark Valentine’s Day. MORE: Nicole Kidman wows with gorgeous beach photo at sunset The Undoing star posted a candid snapshot of the pair kissing outside on a park bench to mark the special day. What’s more, the Hollywood star unveiled her natural hair look as she embraced her curls, which were styled in a chic updo. In the caption, the mother-of-four wrote: “My forever Valentine,” and fans were quick to comment on the sweet tribute. Loading the player… VIDEO: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban’s love story revealed “I love how you look at Keith Nicole it’s with so much love, gorgeous couple,” one wrote, while another commented: “You two are the sweetest couple.” A third added: “You guys are so sweet!” MORE: Inside Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban’s cosy bedroom at home in Australia MORE: Nicole Kidman reveals she’s ‘so sad’ as daughter Sunday receives frustrating news Nicole and Keith met at the… Read full this story
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban cuddle up in loving new photo: 'Two #tumbleweeds are better than one'
- Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's daughter Bella stuns fans with rare selfie
- Nicole Kidman marks exciting news after sharing loved-up photo with Keith Urban
- Nicole Kidman's daughter Bella Cruise shows support for her family in rare post
- Amber Heard is seen posing injury-free with Keith Richards just after she claimed Johnny Depp 'backhanded' her - splattering blood on the wall and leaving her with a swollen face and split lip - as lawyer accuses her of 'weaving a web of lies'
- Emmy Awards Nominations: The Complete List
- Kim Kardashian flaunts her famous curves in Skims' one-year anniversary campaign alongside Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray Hamlin, La La Anthony, Rumer Willis - and Kourtney's TikTok star pal Addison Rae
- Return of the red carpet (of sorts)! Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and Bella Hadid smoulder as they lead the fashion at the 2020 MTV VMAs... with stars pre-recording appearances across five NYC boroughs and LA in a nod to social distancing
- How is Betty Dodson, the Queen of Female Masturbation, Dying? Not Quietly.
- Wrecking Ball part two! Miley Cyrus swings on a giant disco globe in a VERY skimpy outfit... as she pays homage to her racy video at the VMAs
Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban stun fans with loved-up selfie on park bench to mark special occasion have 413 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 14, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.