February 23, 2021 – 12:24 GMT Francesca Shillcock The brand new Netflix thriller has got plenty of TV fans talking – here’s what we know about series two… Netflix ‘s new thriller Behind Her Eyes has been something of a talking point since it landed on the streaming platform this month. The series, which stars Eve Hewson, Tom Bateman and Simona Brown, tells the story of a love-triangle with a supernatural twist. MORE: Netflix’s Behind Her Eyes finale explained – and it’s completely baffled viewers Fans had a lot to say about the ending on social media, and many have been left wondering whether it means it’s the end of the road for the series and the characters. Find out what we know about season two here – warning, spoilers for season one ahead! Loading the player… WATCH: Netflix’s Behind Her Eyes official trailer Will there be series two of Behind Her Eyes? Netflix is yet to announce that series two of the thriller is happening, and given the first series was based on the standalone book of the same name by Sarah Pinborough, there’s no more material on which to base more episodes. However, the show’s popularity might mean… Read full this story
- Queer Eye's Antoni Porowski reveals addiction struggle in new series
- Netflix Announces 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' Season 3 Premiere Date
- Netflix 2018: Everything Leaving in July
- Terrifying true story behind Netflix crime documentary The Confession Killer
- Everything Coming to Netflix in January 2020
- What's Coming to Netflix in May 2019: New Offerings Include
- 'Friends' Fans Threaten to Cancel Netflix Subscription Following Sitcom's 2020 Exit
- Why Should Netflix Have Cast an Asian-American Iron Fist?
- Netflix's speed-watching trial joins a long history of content cramming, but may be bad for artists and viewers
- Netflix Reveals Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 3 Teaser and Release Date
Netflix's Behind Her Eyes: Will there be a series two? have 294 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.