THERE is an upside to lockdown for soap queen Claire King: She won’t have to strip off and jump into bed for sex scenes. The Emmerdale actress, 58, says it was embarrassing enough in her twenties. But as her man-eating character Kim Tate embarks on yet another affair — with ex-con Will Taylor, played by Dean Andrews — Claire is relieved the sexy plots have been put to bed for now. Claire returned to play Kim in 2019 after a 20-year absence following her first stint from 1989 until 1999. She says: “There is talk of her and Will but thankfully bed scenes are forbidden because of social distancing. I got out of that one. “I’m glad I don’t have to do bed scenes. “It was bad enough when I was 25 but now? No! “I’m in my late fifties and would like a few less fat rolls and fewer lines. So let’s not. Let’s use our imagination instead.” But Claire, who remains in terrific shape, is well up for more mischief as the Home Farm minx with two affairs and three marriages behind her. First husband Frank (Norman Bowler) threw her out on Christmas Day 1992 for a fling… Read full this story
- Fact check: What Ruth Bader Ginsburg biopic 'On the Basis of Sex' gets right (and wrong)
- They asked for a little extra Christmas cheer. Instead, they got rejected, dejected and arrested.
- Black Friday scene: A platoon of nieces, philosophy at Menards and a snake named Gladys
- Texas celebrities: What they looked like when they were younger
- I'm Levi Sharpe, Lifehacker Podcast Producer, and This Is How I Work
- Why Maggie Gyllenhaal worked mostly with women to make 'The Kindergarten Teacher'
- FMIA Week 4: Re-Organizing the NFL Power Rankings After an Odd Sunday - NBCSports.com
- Witches, haunted houses, and a few non-horror shows coming to TV this October
- Food writer Josh Ozersky's death accidental
- 5 ways Phoenix Suns arena deal could be better
Emmerdale’s Claire King says ‘I’m glad I don’t have to do sex scenes… I’m 58 and have got fat rolls’ have 317 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 3, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.