FOR the past 15 years Max Branning has been EastEnders’ resident lothario, luring a total of 15 women into bed – and gaining hordes of admirers who are watching at home. And some of those smitten fans, male and female, have had bizarre ways of showing their adoration for actor Jake Wood, who plays the soap swordsman. Grimacing, he says: “One of the strangest things I received was a set of five pairs of used Y-fronts which arrived in a clear plastic bag. “I’m not sure why I was sent them or what purpose was intended, but I quickly binned them and scrubbed my hands for quite some time. “Maybe that’s the power of Max Branning — a bit like the tattoo of my face that someone decided to have on their backside. “It’s a usual day for me to get 20 weird DMs but you have to take it all with a pinch of salt.“I think it’s bizarre. I don’t know why people are doing it — maybe just enjoying trying to engage with someone in the public domain. “I try to step away from it, and I’m a pretty grounded guy. Being at home is more important to… Read full this story
- : The 1937 Film that Reveals Why Hollywood’s Sexual Harassment
- Mall Makeovers, With Friends!
- Interview With a Man Who Has a Tramp Stamp That Says 'Executive Producer DICK WOLF'
- Our Favorite Reads of 2014
- The year we wanted the internet to be smaller
- The 35 best science-fiction movies since Blade Runner
- A Beginner's Guide To All Things
- How to Ring in the New Year with Nipple Tats, Pole Dancing & Divorce
- This Week in Tabloids: Brangelina Broke Up Too Late for the Mags to Cover It
- Here Are the 10 Scariest, Most Bone-Chilling Stories You'll Read All Year
EastEnders actor Jake Wood reveals how he was sent used Y-fronts and fan had tattoo of his face on his backside have 293 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 5, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.