Much of the UK has been enjoying a welcome distraction from the usual lockdown routine after waking up to snow on Sunday. And Holly Willoughby, 39, certainly appeared to be enjoying the winter weather as she shared a fresh-faced selfie to Instagram showing a light dusting of snowflakes in her blonde locks. Pregnant Laura Whitmore also revealed her excitement at the white stuff falling as she donned a warm jacket and beamed a grin while outside in London. Let it snow! Holly Willoughby, 39, shared a glimpse of her weekend as she posted a fresh-faced selfie in the snow on Instagram on Sunday Holly looked radiant as she appeared to go make-up free, with her signature blonde locks falling loose over her face in the stunning selfie. The TV host, who will be presenting Dancing On Ice on Sunday evening, wore a brown knit jumper and black coat to ensure she stayed warm in the snow, which was adorned with snowflakes. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Holly Willoughby shares a glimpse of homeschooling her son… ‘Love you, Baby Spice!’ Mel C and Holly Willoughby lead a… ‘Family life is a lot at the moment’: Myleene Klass admits… ‘It clears my… Read full this story
- Fearne Cotton leads stars sharing boozy throwbacks as Holly Willoughby turns 40
- Laura Whitmore reveals she had to hide her pregnancy from her boozy Celebrity Juice pals
- As Holly Willoughby turns 40, she’s wholesome yet sexy with £20m fortune in the bank
- Ed Sheeran snowed in at his £3.7m 'Sheeranville' Suffolk estate after Storm Darcy hits the UK with snow drifts measuring up to two feet deep
- Schools call an ONLINE snow day: Parents fume as teachers cancel Zoom lessons for pupils because of SNOW and tell kids to go sledging for homework instead as council boss begs for more students to be home-schooled because classes are 'over-capacity'
- Abbey Clancy, Emily Atack and Billie Piper lead a host of stars throwing their support behind Red Nose Day as they stun in striking charity shoot
- Floody HELL: Thousands of homes at risk of being swallowed by rising waters with more than 200 areas braced for more misery... as Scandinavian storm hurtles towards UK threatening more snow and ice chaos from TONIGHT
- Frozen Britain: Two more days of extreme weather are on the way as country goes into the deep freeze after temperatures plunged to minus 23C in Braemar on coldest night in 25 years
- Is THIS where travellers will be forced to quarantine for 10 days for £1,750? Passengers face stay in £50-a-night three-star hotel yards from the runway - while down the road migrants are housed in four-star rival
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by The AIDS Institute - Tanden's odds plummet to lead OMB
'You wanna build a snowman?': Holly Willoughby and Laura Whitmore look radiant as they lark around in the snow while leading the stars making the most of Britain's blizzard have 444 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.