Famous members of the UK royal family Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have abandoned their social media after experiencing “almost unsurvivable” trolling online over the past year, The Sunday Times reported Saturday, citing a source close to the couple. According to the newspaper, Harry and Meghan are set for a “digital detox” and are not going to use Twitter or Facebook in the foreseeable future. The royal couple issued its latest public social media statement to date on Instagram in late March, thanking their followers, of which there are more than 10 million at the moment, for their support amid the coronavirus pandemic. The Sussexes wrote in the post “While you may not see us here, the work continues.” The news follows last October’s revelation of Meghan, when she said she was “the most trolled person in the world” in 2019, and urged the teens participating in Mental Health Day to speak out freely about it. “I’m told that in 2019 I was the most trolled person in the entire world, male or female”, the duchess said. ”I don’t care if you’re 15 or you’re 25 – if people are saying things about you that aren’t true, what that does to your… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle face flak after sharing Queen’s message on coronavirus
- ‘Helpless and Concerned’: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Reportedly Worried About Queen Amid Pandemic
- Prince Harry, Meghan wishing ‘desperately’ to visit the Queen in summer
- Where Kate Middleton, Prince William, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Staying Amid Coronavirus
- Prince Harry, Meghan: What comes next for the Sussexes?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Share Helpful Tips to Combat Loneliness Amid Social Distancing
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle say that efforts to tackle coronavirus are a 'true testament to the human spirit' as they urge the public to 'support' each other in an impassioned Instagram post
- Meghan Markle Won't Let Prince Harry See Coronavirus-Stricken Prince Charles in the UK - Report
- Surprise! Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Take Archie on His First Official Outing in South Africa
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle moved to Canada to 'shield' Archie from 'negativity and tension' in the UK, sources tell US Weekly
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Quit Social Networks Due to 'Unsurvivable" Trolling, Report Says have 359 words, post on sputniknews.com at January 9, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.