Photo: Casey Durkin/Peacock Now do Great News next. Peacock’s Saved by the Bell reboot, a self-aware satirical delight that brought back several of the show’s original stars to Bayside High, has been renewed for a second season. The streaming service confirmed today that 10 more episodes have been ordered, with Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkley, Tiffani Thiessen, and Mark-Paul Gosselaar all expected to return for their lead or supporting roles. “Hopefully we stay on Peacock for many more seasons,” showrunner Tracey Wigfield said in a statement, “and then in 30 years, somebody does a reboot of our reboot and invents the threeboot.” If we follow that narrative logic, Zach Morris will likely be president, Jessie Spano will run a self-help empire, and A.C. Slater will … still be teaching phys-ed.
- California becomes the first state to ban the sale of new fur products as Governor Gavin Newsom signs bills also barring most circus animals
- 9 Things to Know About Maren Morris
- Maren Morris Opens up About 'Accepting' Relationship With Ryan Hurd
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Registration For The 2020 Python Challenge
- Virginia governor is not resigning after racist photo surfaces
- SERAP gives 36 states 7 days to disclose payments of pensions to ex-governors, others
- Intrigues behind search for Nairobi County deputy governor
- Governor signs bill mandating sex ed in schools across California
- Samburu CECs oppose deputy governor’s reshuffle bid
- Q & A with Makueni Governor Kivutha Kibwana
Governor Zach Morris Signs have 226 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.