Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been rocked by claims that their six-year marriage is over, with sources saying ‘divorce is imminent’ for the power couple. Several sources have claimed that Kim is preparing to file for divorce from her rapper husband while he is said to be fed up with the whole Kardashian clan. The rumors of a split follow a rocky year for the couple where they were spotted having ‘crisis’ talks after Kanye accused Kim of trying to ‘lock me up’ and said he wanted to divorce her in a series of rambling Twitter posts while he was said to be in the grips of a bipolar episode. Kanye also made a failed run for the White House in 2020 and during his first presidential campaign rally told attendees that Kim had considered aborting daughter North. DailyMail.com has reached out to representatives for the couple, who have so far been unavailable for comment. Making it official: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been rocked by claims that their six-year marriage is over, with sources saying ‘divorce is imminent’ for the power couple (The couple married in Florence, Italy on May 24 2014) A source told PageSix the couple are ‘done’ and… Read full this story
- French Police Reportedly Think Kim Kardashian’s Robbery Was an Inside Job
- Here's What Kim and Kanye’s Wedding Seating Chart Probably Looks Like
- There's Nothing Embarrassing About Obsessing Over Taylor Swift & Kim Kardashian's Public Feud
- Column on Kim Kardashian's Butt Is a Piping Hot Pile of Garbage
- Some Overly Complicated Notes on Kim Kardashian's Obsession With Nostalgic Photography
- Hillary Clinton on Kim Kardashian's 'Horrible' Robbery: 'I'm Just Glad Nobody Was Hurt'
- Kanye West Needs to Get Over His Obsession With Amber Rose
- This Week In Tabloids: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant and It's a Boy!
- Kanye West Teaches Us Fame Begets Fame, In Perpetuity
- No One Wins When You Try to Diagnose Kanye West
'Divorce is imminent': Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's 'marriage is OVER' after six years and four children - amid claims she has 'had enough' and they 'are in settlement talks' with high-powered lawyers have 313 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 5, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.