Bridget Moynahan, a former girlfriend who shares a child with Tom Brady , will be watching the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback when his team takes on the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV on Feb. 7. Moynahan, this week, posted on Instagram that she’s proud of Brady for getting back to the big game, something he once promised he would do. “Could not be more proud Tom Brady said he would do it and he did. Congratulations Buccaneers,” Moynahan wrote earlier this week to her 235,000 followers. Prior to his marriage to Gisele Bündchen in 2009, Brady had a son, John, with Moynahan in 2007. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Bridget Moynahan (@bridgetmoynahan) Brady is playing his first season with the Buccaneers and is hoping to help his team become the first in NFL history to win a Super Bowl in their home stadium. He left the New England Patriots after 20 years last spring, an end of an era and start of a new one in the NFC. "You know, I think it's hard to envision,” Brady said after beating Green Bay, 31-26, in the NFC Championship . “This is a goal but at… Read full this story
- Is There a Way to Stop a Tom Brady-Bill Belichick Super Bowl?
- Gisele reveals how she reacted when then-boyfriend Tom Brady told her his ex was pregnant with his baby
- Gisele Bundchen shares unseen wedding photo with Tom Brady as pair celebrate nine-year anniversary
- Tom Brady and LeBron James tipped for double retirement by Skip Bayless
- Tom Brady defended by Jason Bell after New England Patriots playoff slip up
- Seahawks' Josh Gordon aims Russell Wilson dig at Tom Brady after Patriots exit
- Brady, Buccaneers stun Packers to reach Super Bowl
- Peyton Manning Wants To Make Tom Brady Worse In Madden 22
- Pro Bowler, Super Bowl champ Demaryius Thomas dies at 33
- Patriots’ downfall after Tom Brady lasted one season
Bridget Moynahan reacts to Tom Brady's Super bowl appearance on Instagram have 313 words, post on 247sports.com at January 30, 2021. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.