FOR most of us, a sunshine break abroad is nothing more than a distant memory. But, as Covid restrictions tighten again and millions of Brits face a new lockdown, tone deaf celebs are still living it up on luxury holidays around the world. Abbey Clancy has deleted snaps taken on a festive family holiday in Dubai, after a backlash from Brits stuck at home, and Simon Cowell is currently enjoying his annual trip to Barbados. They’re not the only ones jetting off to the sun while we face months more misery at home, with destinations including St Barts and the Maldives top of the high-end Christmas holiday list. We take a look at the celebs escaping the Covid restrictions – and whether they have broken the rules. Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch – Dubai The A-list couple enjoyed a break in Dubai over Christmas, jetting out before Tier 4 restrictions on travel came into place.Abbey, 34, posted snaps of 39-year-old footballer Peter posing with their four children – Sophia, nine, Liberty, five, Johnny, two, and Jack, 18 months – beside the pool at the five-star Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort, which costs £2,800 a night. She wrote: “Feel so lucky… Read full this story
- SUVs, luxury and sporty cars star in new model year
- An island for every taste in the Maldives
- Duct tape, rope and a community of hikers: What you need to tackle the Grand Canyon's toughest challenge
- Sundance Film Festival: Amanda Seyfried exposes the naked truth of a '70s porn star in 'Lovelace'
- 'Pink Panther' jewel thief escapes in dramatic prison break from Swiss jail
- Ratings and Review: 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 hits the compact luxury crossover sweet spot
- 'America's Next Top Model All-Stars' Episode 7 recap: Final six travel to Greece where they pose in enormous bowl of salad
- NY Knicks Jeremy Lin dazzles Orlando on All-Star Weekend as 'Linsanity' grows
- Stuntwoman Zoe Bell shows some new chops as an actress with star role in 'Raze'
- 'A Five Star Life': movie review
The stars escaping lockdown for luxury breaks in Dubai and the Maldives as UK faces toughest Covid challenge have 319 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.