La La Land’s director Damien Chazelle’s upcoming Old Hollywood epic Babylon is is shaking up its female lead. After an apparent scheduling conflict, Emma Stone, 32, has left the cast. According to Deadline, Australian actress Margot Robbie, 30, is now being lined up by producers to swiftly replace Emma. Australian actress Margot Robbie (pictured) is set to ‘replace Emma Stone’ in new period Hollywood film Babylon alongside Brad Pitt If Margot lands the role, she’ll be reuniting with her Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood co-star, Brad Pitt. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next TALK OF THE TOWN: ‘Please just enjoy the books first!’… 2020 AACTA Award Audience Choice final nominees are… Chris Hemsworth thanks fans for their support as he’s named… Demi Lovato debuts blonde locks as she dazzles in a series… Share this article Share 19 shares The movie was supposed to begin filming in Los Angeles before the coronavirus pandemic put a halt to plans, so it’s likely the change in filming dates created a scheduling conflict for Emma. Distributed by Paramount, Babylon is currently slated for a Christmas Day 2021 release. Change of plans: After an apparent scheduling conflict, American actress Emma Stone, 32, (pictured) has left the… Read full this story
- Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie are all smiles as they reunite at Golden Globes after Babylon kiss
- Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt thick as thieves on red carpet for UK premiere of Babylon
- Brad Pitt film 'fired Courtney Love' after she 'refused Kurt Cobain request'
- If you thought 2022 was Margot Robbie’s year, wait until 2023
- Brad Pitt reunites with Margot Robbie in UK who steals the show in cape gown for racy film
- Babylon star Margot Robbie 'grabbed Brad Pitt for unscripted snog' in new movie
- Margot Robbie defended by fans over ‘misogynist’ backlash for Babylon bombing at box office
- Margot Robbie Is Not a Flop, Even If Her Movies Are
- Margot Robbie's latest film Babylon is a box office flop... two months after last film was panned by critics
- Margot Robbie addresses unscripted Brad Pitt kiss and says they 'established boundaries'
Margot Robbie is set to 'replace Emma Stone' alongside Brad Pitt in period Hollywood film Babylon have 337 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.