December 03, 2020 – 20:26 GMT Jenni McKnight I’m a Celebrity: fresh tragedy hits camp as the body of a man is found near Gwrych Castle I’m a Celebrity has been hit by fresh tragedy after the body of a man was found in the woods just yards from Gwrych Castle, where the celebrities are staying for the 2020 series.The discovery was made off Abergele Road near Lady Emily’s Tower just after 10am on Saturday morning (November 28), reports the Daily Post. MORE: I’m a Celebrity’s AJ Pritchard’s grandmother passes away aged 93 The unnamed man was believed to have been riding a mountain bike in the woodland area surrounding the castle. Police officers were called to the scene but said there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the man’s death. Loading the player… WATCH: Discover Gwrych Castle North Wales Police have now handed the matter over to the North Wales coroner. “We were notified at 10.57am on Saturday, November 28, by the Welsh Ambulance Service,” a spokesperson for North Wales Police said. “The body of a man, who we understand had been on a mountain bike in woods off the Abergele Road, was discovered. He was pronounced dead at the scene. There… Read full this story
- Mt. Hood Tragedy Recalls "Near Death" for Dr. Bernie Dahl on Mt. Washington in New Hampshire
- Reason to Celebrate!
- Why Celebrities Choose Body Jewelry
- Healthy Hints - Spring Cleaning for Mind, Body and Soul
- The 2 Most Important Things to Know Before Purchasing a Body Kit
- Hooked On Body Building
- Suicide - Tragedy Or Cowardice?
- 7 Tips for Avoiding Hit-And-Run Accidents - Tragedy Unveiled
- Medieval Castles - An Essay
- Coping with Tragedy and Loss
I'm a Celebrity hit by another major tragedy after body is found near castle have 283 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.