November 21, 2020 – 06:30 GMT Andrea Caamano Strictly’s Janette Manrara shares sad post about husband Aljaz Skorjanec as they are forced to live apart for the first time in ten years This week marks one month since Strictly Come Dancing returned with ten new celebrities fighting for the Glitter Ball and whilst viewers couldn’t be happier to have the show back on their TV screens every Saturday night – one professional dancer is struggling.MORE: The Strictly Come Dancing couples who survived the so-called curse With the new social distancing guidelines in place, professional dancers are only allowed to mix with their partners – meaning that married couple Janette Manrara and Aljaz Skorjanec have been forced to live apart until the end of the competition. And it’s been a particularly hard time for 37-year-old Janette, who this week celebrated her birthday. Loading the player… WATCH: Aljaz’s family send special birthday package to Janette Taking to her Instagram stories on Thursday night, the Strictly pro shared a clip put together by a fan and showing her and Aljaz’s most romantic moments together. “Miss him… so much,” she wrote across the video, whilst adding a huge ‘LOVE’ emoji too. RELATED: Aljaz Skorjanec reveals the… Read full this story
- Strictly couple Janette Manrara and Aljaz Skorjanec give rare glimpse inside family home
- Strictly star Aljaz Skorjanec shares baby excitement with sweet post
- Strictly's Janette Manrara denies Brendan Cole axe was over Camilla dance
- 'There is nothing better for the soul': Nadia Bartel shares cryptic post about overcoming 'struggles and sadness' as she parties with friends at 'Juddchella' ...following split from husband Jimmy
- Scarlett Moffatt shares a post about 'surviving bad days' following her axe from her 'dream,' job on Saturday Night Takeaway
- 'I love you, keep going': Sia celebrates eight years of sobriety as shares inspiring post to mark the milestone
- Gwyneth Paltrow shares candid post and reveals she's had a radiation-free ultrasound on her breasts in between her usual mammograms
- GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019: Sam Smith wears sheer blouse and Gucci heels and shares impassioned post saying 'I never thought I would get to be myself like this'
- Ira Khan shares appreciation post for the men in her life, daddy Aamir Khan gets a cute throwback pic
- Barack and Michelle Obama share sweet posts to celebrate 27th wedding anniversary
Strictly's Janette Manrara shares sad post about husband Aljaz Skorjanec have 393 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.