November 21, 2020 – 10:10 GMT Fiona Ward Kate Garraway looked gorgeous in a chic leather mini skirt as she was pictured on her way to work in London on Friday! Kate Garraway gave us a glimpse at her off-duty style on Friday, and we’re loving her cosy look!The star looked gorgeous in her fluffy Christmas jumper, which she glammed up with a chic leather mini skirt and ankle boots. Our guess is that she was between shows at Good Morning Britain and Smooth Radio – she’s certainly a busy lady. MORE: Kate Garraway totally wowed us in her ultra-flattering leather pencil skirt During the ITV news show on Friday, Kate revealed she was getting in the festive spirit early, by wearing her impressive Christmas jumper collection from now until the big day. A smiling Kate rocked her leather mini skirt and Christmas jumper And later, her co-star Ben Shephard shared a sweet picture of Kate as she’d arrived at work, wearing a reindeer jumper and onesie! Loading the player… WATCH: Kate wore Forever Unique on the show He adorably wrote: “You know it’ll be a good morning when your co host turns up in this outfit… @kategarraway continues to surprise… Read full this story
- How I Learned To Love NASCAR In A Mini Cooper
- Who the Fuck Gives a Shit About Kate Bosworth
- Kate Bosworth Launches New App Trying to Be the 'Shazam of Fashion'
- Kate Hudson Called Her C-Section 'Lazy' and You Can Guess What Happened Next
- London 2012 gets the Paralympics rolling with another spectacular opening ceremony featuring Britain's brave and inspiring athletes
- It's So Interesting That Kate Middleton Wore That Tiara, Wow
- GASP: Aussie Paper Dares to Question Kate Middleton's Style Icon Cred
- Kate Spade Scallop review
- Take Comfort, New Yorkers, from London's Miserable Summer of 'Great Stink'
- Rude London Marathoner Shoots Prince William With Water While Kate Middleton Smirks
Smiling Kate Garraway wows in daring leather mini skirt while out in London have 316 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.