A newlywed couple ditched their Sydney granny flat and bought their dream home nestled in a Queensland rainforest – as their best friend snapped up the property next door. Set back in the northern Queensland rainforest, Tee and Fab, along with their seven-month-old daughter Aurora found their ‘dreamy forever home’ in Cairns. They plan to raise their family with the help of Tee’s best friend of 10 years, who bought the neighbouring property after falling in love with the laid back and eco-friendly lifestyle. The expansive property is just five minutes’ drive from the beach, and with a bit of tender love and care, Tee is certain it will exceed all her expectations. Both families will live sustainably, grow their own produce and raise their children together, Tee told Daily Mail Australia. A newlywed couple ditched their Sydney granny flat and bought their dream home nestled in a Queensland rainforest Set back in the northern Queensland rainforest, Tee and Fab, along with their seven-month-old daughter Aurora found their ‘dreamy forever home’ in Cairns They plan to raise their family with the help of Tee’s best friend of 10 years (pictured together with Aurora), who bought the neighbouring property after falling… Read full this story
- 5 Smart-Home Products That Make Controlling Your House a Snap
- 'Nobody has seen a fire like this before': Wall of fire fanned by powerful winds closes in on three Queensland towns – as residents in tourist hotspot are told to catch a ferry to escape
- 30,000 empty homes and nowhere to live: inside Dublin’s housing crisis
- Spectacular images show a massive wall of fire demolishing bushland as another blaze destroys a Sydney home as the city's dwindling water supplies loom as a problem
- Welcome to my Australia, poms! Cricketer Matthew Hayden on his Queensland
- A second salary while you sleep! Airbnb hosts reveal the handsome financial gains reaped from renting out their homes to tourists - with one raking in six figures
- Kyle Sandilands 'has been dating his personal assistant Tegan Kynaston for MONTHS' say friends... after the radio star's manager dismissed the rumours as 'hurtful' and 'garbage'
- Kids, we're taking a gap year! Trader tired of rat-race sells his £350K home and embarks on a 51,000-mile global adventure with his family - after friend's brain tumour made him realise 'life is short'
- Do you live in one of the happiest places in the UK? Leigh-on-Sea on the Essex coast is named top spot for contentment
- Suicide or murder in the city of spies? DAVID JONES’S gripping dispatch from Istanbul raises tantalising new questions about the death of ex-army humanitarian James Le Mesurier
Newlywed from Sydney buys dream rainforest home 2000km away in north Queensland and convinces her best friend to snap up property next door - to raise their kids together and live off the land just like they planned as teenagers have 427 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.