November 21, 2020 – 10:56 GMT Sophie Hamilton John and Lisa’s Weekend Kitchen host John Torode shares his tips for cooking a delicious Sunday roast dinner, plus his recipe for Greek roast lamb with orzo and olives The Sunday roast is a weekly tradition in many British households and there’s always varying advice on how to best cook your meat joint, potatoes and vegetables.HELLO! caught up with MasterChef host John Torode to discuss all things roast – from his favourite meat to cook to his perfect gravy recipe. John, who hosts his Saturday cookery show John and Lisa’s Weekend Kitchen with his wife, actress Lisa Faulkner is supporting the Make it Lamb campaign and shared his tips on how to best enjoy the meat. MORE: John Torode and Lisa Faulkner’s cosy home is everything we hoped for Loading the player… WATCH: John Torode on how to prepare a roast chicken Hi John! We all love a good Sunday roast – what’s your perfect roast dinner? It’s a roast leg or a shoulder of lamb, slow-cooked over potatoes so the spuds taste of the lamb and the rosemary. Simple and delicious. What’s your top tip for cooking lamb? Score the fat, that’s always… Read full this story
- Lisa Faulkner and John Torode's bedroom inside London home will blow your mind
- John Torode and Lisa Faulkner's easy courgette bread recipe is our new obsession
- Tips for cooking with fresh herbs and keeping them fresh
- Why John Torode loves tasty new season lamb, the comfort food of his childhood
- When celebrity chefs cause chaos on TV: John Torode, Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsay and more
- Lisa Faulkner shares sneak peek into her romantic staycation with John Torode
- Lisa Faulkner and MasterChef's John Torode are couple goals in new birthday photo
- The best London brunch offers: from a Michelin star restaurant to traditional Sunday roast
- Bianca Gascoigne looks stylish as she and beau Kris Boyson enjoy a romantic dinner... after his ex Katie Price said new boyfriend Carl Woods is 'the one'
- Kit out your little one for less with top tips for finding bargain baby gear
John Torode's genius Sunday roast dinner tips will revolutionise your cooking have 358 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.