While festivities may not be the same as usual due to the Global pandemic, celebrations are still important to all of us. DesiWoo brings you a list of creative gift ideas to pamper your loved ones as we welcome the festive season amidst the new normal. Clockwise: Conscious Food, Fujihoro, Unica Pelle, Daily Objects1.Nirmalaya: The word Nirmalaya means pure and their tagline ‘Fragrance of God’ sums up the brand in one sentence. Their festive hampers consist of recycled holy offerings and transforming them into incense sticks, incense cones, dhoop sticks, and havan cups. The brand is here to preserve religious faith and the environment by protecting our holy rivers using materials that are 100% organic. Visit nirmalaya.com to know more. Pricing: Hamper starts at Rs 1,500 2.Varsha Label: Keeping their designs easy and breezy, Varsha Label’s outfits are apt for the festive season. With options such as shararas, anarkalis, kurtas, palazzos using local crafts such as zardozi embroidery, patola dyeing, and bandhani, their designs are sure to make a statement. Yashraj Bhaiya, the force behind the brand’s success, says “Festivities in India are like a countrywide spread of warmth and joy. This Diwali, we are looking… Read full this story
- Christmas food and decorations inspiration from Pinterest
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 9-10
- Have 'non-traditional' advent calendars peaked already?
- 2010's Summer Movie Preview Spectacular in 3D Duo-Vision - Part 1!
- 'We owe everything to Everest and Hillary'
- Here Are Some Indie Bookstores That Are Seeking Donations
- Mohamed Bamba, Texas' NBA Draft hotshot, is studying unicorns with his trademark curiosity
- Coronavirus live updates: California drivers speeding like crazy; tickets spike with traffic down
- Coronavirus live updates: San Francisco unemployment soars past 2008-9 recession level
- South Bay by Jackie Weekend Guide April 23, 2020
Top 10 gift ideas for this festive season have 287 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at October 29, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.