September 14, 2020 – 06:09 BST Princess Diana’s brother Charles Spencer says their mother Frances was not cut out for maternity Princess Diana ‘s brother, Charles Spencer , has given a rare interview to talk about his sister and the pain they both went through when their parents, John Spencer, the 8th Earl Spencer and Frances separated in 1969. “Diana and I had two older sisters who were away at school, so she and I were very much in it together and I did talk to her about it,” the 59-year-old told The Sunday Times . MORE: Exclusive: Princess Diana’s niece Lady Amelia Spencer and fiancé Greg Mallett share engagement joy “Our father was a quiet and constant source of love, but our mother wasn’t cut out for maternity. Not her fault, she couldn’t do it,” he added. Charles Spencer has revealed his parents divorce was hard on him and Princess Diana “While she was packing her stuff to leave, she promised Diana [then aged five] she’d come back to see her. Diana used to wait on the doorstep for her, but she never came,” he recalled. The father-of-seven, who is currently promoting his new book The White Ship , went… Read full this story
- Princess Diana's wedding dress in UK
- Princes William, Harry Blame Paparazzi For Princess Diana’ Death In New Documentary
- The Crown series four: Emma Corrin transforms into Princess Diana to film wedding rehearsal scenes at Winchester Cathedral
- Prince Harry gets in trouble with mum Princess Diana in sweet throwback video – watch clip
- Remembering Princess Diana 20 Years After Her Death
- Paul Burrell shares unseen letter from Princess Diana where she wrote of loving her boys 'unconditionally' and says her words are just as relevant today as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle begin their new life
- Diana’s Brother, Earl Spencer: The Palace Lied to Me About William and Harry
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wear co-ordinating outfits to the wedding of Princess Diana's niece
- Designer Alessandra Rich whose frocks are a new favourite of Kate Middleton's reveals she's inspired by 'history's polite rebels like Princess Diana'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's uncertain future: Princess Diana's former chief of staff weighs in
Princess Diana's brother Charles Spencer says their mother Frances was not cut out for maternity have 352 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.