September 14, 2020 – 06:08 BST Emily Nash The Queen has congratulated the 31,598 people who entered the Duchess of Cambridge’s Hold Still photography competition for capturing “the resilience of the British People at such a challenging time” The Queen has congratulated the 31,598 people who entered the Duchess of Cambridge’s Hold Still photography competition for capturing “the resilience of the British People at such a challenging time.”Kate shared some of the moving portraits with Her Majesty last month including Holding Tight, taken on VE Day by Katy Rudd and Joe Wyer, Thank You – five-year-old Amelia May dressed as a nurse – by Wendy Huson and The Look of Lockdown a portrait of her friend Pepter by Carlotta Cutrupi. Loading the player… WATCH: Kate Middleton talks about her photography competition in personal home video Writing from Balmoral, where the two women spent time together in August, the monarch said: “It was with great pleasure that I had the opportunity to look through a number of the portraits that made the final 100 images for the Hold Still photography project. READ: The secret behind Kate Middleton’s personal family photos – the cameras and lens she uses and why Thank you by… Read full this story
- When Will Meghan Markle Receive Royal Orders Like Kate Middleton? Why It May Not Happen Until She's a U.K. Citizen
- Kate Middleton, Prince William celebrate wedding anniversary
- Like old times: Kate Middleton and Prince Harry bond at event while their spouses are engaged elsewhere
- Kate Middleton receives the highest honor from Queen Elizabeth on her eighth wedding anniversary
- Meghan Markle ‘was under no pressure’ to copy Kate Middleton’s royal birth plans: ‘People are delighted’
- Prince William, Kate Middleton visit pregnant Meghan Markle and Prince Harry for Easter amid rumors of feud
- Is a ‘sensational’ cheating rumor involving Prince William and Kate Middleton the real royal scandal?
- Kate Middleton dazzles in sheer blue dress at Royal Ascot
- For $850 a month, you could be Kate Middleton’s country neighbor
- Prince Harry steps out with Kate Middleton amid royal family feud rumors
Kate Middleton supported by the Queen in latest special project have 345 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.