September 09, 2020 – 16:12 BST Danielle Stacey The Duchess of Cornwall visited her patronage Medical Detection Dogs in Milton Keynes on Wednesday The Duchess of Cornwall has urged members of the public to help with “game changing” trials teaching dogs to sniff out coronavirus.Camilla, 73, visited her patronage Medical Detection Dogs charity in Milton Keynes on Wednesday, where she watched demonstrations from pups in training. READ: Duchess Camilla swaps her face mask for a protective visor for new appearance Loading the player… WATCH: Camilla visits Medical Detection Dogs training centre The Duchess appealed for more volunteers and for all hospitals to provide the organisation with positive COVID samples to speed up the vital research. Camilla, who wore a plastic visor for parts of her public engagement, said of the charity: “From the minute I visited you, I just knew that there was something very special about these dogs and as we’ve seen today with COVID, how quickly they’re learning to sniff the scent. “It will be a game changing moment for this country and the world, and luckily it’s Britain that is leading the way.” Camilla wore a plastic visor for part of her visit The Duchess then added: “But we… Read full this story
- S-money invites French Twitter users to make their payments public
- Public, charity hospitals create insurance plans of their own
- Gadgetgirl's heartfelt appeal to attend TR's 2010 event
- UK's first chief data officer to focus on making data a public asset
- Google pressures industry to make software flaws public faster
- SpaceX Makes Call To Public To Send Videos, Photos And Audio Of Falcon 9 Rocket Explosion
- Google Asks to Make Surveillance Orders Public, Citing First Amendment
- 9 Ways To Make Speaking In Public Less Of A Nightmare
- Is It a Charity or a Scam?
- Donate With A Click Through Viewers To Volunteer Charity Program
Duchess of Cornwall makes heartfelt appeal to public after charity visit have 310 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.