September 03, 2020 – 11:28 BST Nichola Murphy Royal recipes: Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Charles shared a delicious Cornish pasty recipe on Instagram, but royal fans were left confused over how to make the comfort food. Want to dine like Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall? You don’t necessarily need to have professional chefs and sparkling silverware to do so after they shared a delicious Cornish pasty recipe.RELATED: Duchess Camilla shares incredible Scottish breakfast recipe – and it only has three ingredients The royal couple revealed how to make the traditional comfort food as part of their “virtual taste tour around the UK,” the official Clarence House Instagram page noted. In 2019, Camilla Parker-Bowles was pictured getting her hands messy during a visit to mark the 50th anniversary of Ginsters Bakery – and her crimping skills even earnt her praise from Michelin star chef, Chris Eden. Loading the player… WATCH: 5 foods the royals love to eat At the time, the Duchess revealed she lacked confidence in her cooking skills, saying: “I think this is going to be a wibbly-wobbly pasty. With a bit of practice I think I would get the hang of it.” Thankfully, Camilla and Charles have… Read full this story
- Who is Camilla Parker Bowles? Age, children and marriage to Prince Charles
- Will Prince Charles be King, will Camilla be his Queen and what would he be called?
- Prince Charles struts his stuff with traditional dancers in Ghana - while Camilla keeps cool behind sunglasses
- Prince Charles unveils incredible home garden inside Birkhall with Camilla
- Prince Charles says his love of music was inspired by his grandmother the Queen Mother - and admits he loved choosing a few pieces for Prince William and Kate's wedding
- Princess Diana laughed when Prince Charles popped the question and ‘didn’t think it was romantic’, royal expert claims
- Prince Charles ‘desperate’ to return to official duties to lead Royals’ coronavirus fight
- Prince Charles says lockdown has highlighted the 'critical role' plants play in health and wellbeing in video message for the first virtual Chelsea Flower Show
- Prince Charles, 71, has tested positive for coronavirus Palace officials confirm
- Taking inspiration from Diana? Royal fans notice Kate Middleton’s floral red Beulah dress with a large white collar is similar to one worn by the late Princess of Wales during tour of Oman
Duchess Camilla and Prince Charles' Cornish pasty recipe confuses royal fans have 377 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.