August 01, 2020 – 08:31 BST Aisha Nozari Bruno Tonioli attended the TV BAFTAs virtually on Friday, and the star was sporting a surprising new look… Bruno Tonioli is known for his jet black hair, but when the Strictly star accepted an award at the TV BAFTAs on Friday, his hair was a bright shade of silver! MORE: Why Bruno Tonioli could miss the 2020 series of Strictly Come Dancing Appearing via Zoom, the award-winning dancer’s silver locks almost stole the show when he accepted the Entertainment Programme award alongside judges Craig Revel-Horwood, Shirley Ballas and Motsi Mabuse, plus co-hosts Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman. Loading the player… WATCH: Claudia Winkleman shares exciting Strictly news Needless to say, fans were surprised by Bruno’s new look, and flocked to Twitter to express their delight at his appearance. “Let’s talk about Bruno Tonioli’s incredible silver locks,” wrote one, with another adding: “Your hair is flipping fabulous – please keep it.” MORE: Strictly star Bruno Tonioli announces major new career! Fans loved Bruno’s new look MORE: Bruno Tonioli shares most hilarious half-nude Instagram photo yet The 64-year-old was in his LA home, and was also incredibly suntanned – clearly Bruno has been lapping up the California sunshine throughout the… Read full this story
- Strictly's Bruno Tonioli admits he doesn't have a clue who the show's celebs are
- Strictly's Bruno Tonioli heaps praise on fellow judge Shirley Ballas after surgery
- Strictly’s Bruno Tonioli tips Darcey Bussell to return to the show and claims she quit to move house
- Lizzie Cundy takes the blame for Bruno Tonioli's shock absence from Strictly Come Dancing as she brands herself a 'bad influence'
- Emma Willis debuts DRAMATIC hair transformation – and she looks incredible
- Melanie Sykes SHOCK hair transformation is thanks to a VERY famous movie star
- Amanda Holden reveals a SHOCKING hair transformation & you just won't believe it
- Strictly's Katya Jones reveals major hair transformation that was made ahead of show
- Strictly star Kelvin Fletcher shamed by wife as she points out he only shaved one leg
- Bruno Tonioli replaced again on Strictly Come Dancing by Alfonso Ribeiro
Strictly star Bruno Tonioli debuts shocking hair transformation at TV BAFTAs have 352 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.