Rylan Clark-Neal has vowed to protect his mum Linda from the impact of fame after starring with her on Celebrity Gogglebox. He is fast becoming one of the most recognisable faces in the country – and she is a firm favourite with fans of the hit Channel 4 telly-watching programme. Linda also has a cosy catch-up each week on her son’s Rylan on Saturday Radio 2 show. But he doesn’t want her to experience the same level of fame as he does and insisted: “I never want this life for my mum. Absolutely not! “People love her but I don’t let her have social media or anything like that, so she’s got no idea of how big it is. “Growing up, she was just a normal East End mum, who’d shout at you, scream at you, but do everything for you.” After appearing on The X Factor in 2012, Rylan’s rise to fame has been unparalleled for a talent show star. He won CelebrityBig Brother the following year, beating stars including actresses GillianTaylforth and Tricia Penfold and pop singer Claire Richards. That led to a job presenting spin-off show Bit On The Side. And he has never looked back. As… Read full this story
- Fame And Fantasy In The Heavyweight Battle Of The Atlantic
- The Terrell Owens people have forgotten, or never knew existed
- 49ers recall how Terrell Owens went from shy to showboat
- How Do You Make the List to Buy a Supercar? Be Like These Guys
- FMIA: Luck’s Beautiful Day, Watt’s Dark Moment, More Camp Trail Tales
- The Latest: Florida’s US Senate race is too close to call
- Dick Harmon: Former Raiders QB remembers the legacy of BYU Hall of Famer Todd Christensen
- Still forgiving: Without Rae Carruth, Saundra Adams wouldn’t have ‘miracle’ grandson
- 37 New Science Fiction and Fantasy Books to Keep You Warm This February
- Tiger Woods talks relationship with President Donald Trump: 'We all must respect the office'
Rylan Clark-Neal vows to protect Celebrity Gogglebox star mum from fame have 321 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 22, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.