August 12, 2020 – 09:39 BST Aisha Nozari Ruth Langsford has launched a brand new piece of clothing, and we’re in love Ruth Langsford has released a brand new QVC piece – and it might be our favourite yet!MORE: Ruth Langsford undergoes another hair transformation The This Morning star is today launching a stylish jumpsuit as part of her exclusive clothing range at QVC, and for a short time only the outfit – which is available in five chic colours and prints – is discounted by 25%. Loading the player… WATCH: Ruth shares her impressive hair hack But you’ll want to be quick – said discount only lasts for the next four days! The piece, which normally retails for £72, ends up being just £52 after the discount is applied – which is a total steal in our books. MORE: Ruth Langsford just broke the internet in a £7 Marks and Spencer skirt Ruth’s jumpsuit comes in a variety of shades MORE: Ruth Langsford swears by this simple hair hack to get herself TV ready The chic all-in-one is sure to be an AW staple, and features a synched waist and collar detailing, plus falls just below the ankle – so will look… Read full this story
- Want Fast Food That Looks Like The Ads? Try Asking.
- Fox News CEO Wants the Network to Become a Smidgen Less Racist
- Forget fake news – Facebook wants to use AI to tackle terrorism
- How to get the news you want on the iPad: Hands on with News360
- Lifehacker Highlights: The CES News You'll Actually Care About
- 8 virtual reality games you'll want to play from E3 2018
- Children living near fast food outlets more likely to gain weight – study
- Google could ban third-party fast-charging from your next Android phone
- Brazil’s Federal Police Says it Will 'Punish' Creators of 'Fake News' Ahead of Elections
- France's President Macron Wants to Block Websites During Elections to Fight 'Fake News'
Ruth Langsford announces amazing news – and you'll want to find out fast have 319 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.