August 06, 2020 – 07:43 BST Chloe Best Princess Madeleine of Sweden has led tributes to Daisy Coleman, star of the Netflix documentary Audrie and Daisy, who died on Monday Princess Madeleine of Sweden has led tributes to Daisy Coleman, who appeared in the Netflix documentary Audrie and Daisy, after she took her own life on Wednesday. The Swedish royal said she had been “honoured” to know the 23-year-old, who was a sexual assault victim advocate and co-founder of the non-profit organisation SafeBAE.Madeleine works for the World Childhood Foundation, a funding partner of the organisation, which aims to help prevent sexual assault in schools. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Princess Madeleine of Sweden (@princess_madeleine_of_sweden) on Aug 5, 2020 at 2:14pm PDT Princess Madeleine of Sweden paid tribute to Daisy Coleman Sharing a portrait of Daisy on Instagram, Madeleine wrote: “Today we lost one of our brightest stars. We are honoured to know Daisy Coleman and witness her strength and courage in action as a founder of SafeBAE. Let’s together end sexual assault and abuse against children #fordaisy #safebae #worldchildhoodfoundation @safe_bae.” MORE: In Memoriam – stars we have passed away in 2020 Daisy, 23, was 14 when… Read full this story
- Battlefront Easter Egg pays tribute to classic Star Wars blooper
- ‘Star Fox 2’ review
- Giant bubbles on red giant star's surface
- Will robots take over your job in Sweden?
- Battlefield dev DICE expands to Los Angeles for EA’s Star Wars game
- 'Veep' showrunner David Mandel shares why 7 is the perfect age to see 'Star Wars'
- Time-lapse shows 25 years in the life of an exploding star that blazed with the power of 100 million suns 168,000 light years from Earth
- From D’Angelo to Springsteen: Here are our favorite Prince tributes
- This year’s Grammys were all about the tributes
- ALMA's image of red giant star gives a surprising glimpse of the sun's future
Princess Madeleine of Sweden shares heartbreaking tribute to Audrie and Daisy star Daisy Coleman have 316 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.