August 01, 2020 – 07:06 BST Andrea Caamano Meghan Markle gave Kate Middleton this thoughtful gift when they first met The Duchess of Cambridge once admitted to struggling to find a gift for The Queen ahead of their first Christmas together at Sandringham – and we can imagine Meghan Markle experienced the same difficulties as she searched for the perfect birthday gift for her future sister-in-law back in 2018.New royal biography, Finding Freedom, has given fans a great insight into Meghan Markle’s life before and after her royal wedding to Prince Harry – including the time the Duchess of Sussex met the Duchess of Cambridge for the very first time, four months before her royal wedding to Prince Harry. MORE: This is the sweet gift Meghan Markle gave Duchess Kate for the royal wedding Smythson Textured Cover Notebook, £165, Farfetch BUY NOW Authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand write in their book, which is going on sale later this month: “Meghan bought a present for the duchess, who had celebrated her birthday just a day earlier. The soft leather Smythson notebook helped to break the ice, as did Meghan’s cooing over then 20-month-old Charlotte.” The Smythson notebooks range from £39 up… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton to watch Serena Williams in Wimbledon Ladies’ Final
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton to Attend Wimbledon Ladies' Singles in First Duchess Outing
- Meghan Markle and Kate join The Queen on Armistice Day as Britain honours fallen WW1 soldiers
- Meghan Markle’s job ads inundated with offers despite two aides quitting amid her ‘demands’
- Meghan Markle could give birth at HOME as it’s revealed she’s ‘reading up’ on hypnobirthing
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘will spend Christmas AWAY from Kate and Wills’ amid rumours of tense feud between the couples
- Kate Middleton's Feuds With Princess Eugenie: How Real Is The Royal Rivalry?
- Meghan Markle laughs after OAP says ‘you’re such a fat lady’ as she shows off baby bump at dog charity
- Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas brands daughter a ‘control freak’ … but insists she never used to be rude
- Good luck with a home birth Meghan Markle, it’s seriously hard labour
Meghan Markle gave Kate Middleton this thoughtful gift when they first met have 364 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.