August 08, 2020 – 08:52 BST Jenni McKnight Loose Women star Coleen Nolan revealed she is thinking about having a double mastectomy following her sisters Linda and Anne’s cancer diagnosis Coleen Nolan has revealed that she has considered undergoing a double mastectomy following her sisters Linda and Anne’s devastating cancer diagnosis. Anne, 69, was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer in April, while Linda, 61, found out she has incurable liver cancer just a few days later. MORE: Linda and Anne Nolan were diagnosed with cancer within an hour of each other Loading the player… WATCH: Coleen Nolan expresses concern for sister Linda’s health amid coronavirus Coleen has now admitted that she thought about having the procedure to reduce her risk of developing breast cancer in the future. “Seeing what Anne and Linda are going through has made me think a lot about having a mastectomy,” she confessed to The Mirror. “I’ve been lying in bed at night, looking down at my breasts and thinking, ‘Am I just walking around with two timebombs here?’ If that’s a possibility, maybe I need to get rid of them.” Linda and Anne Nolan are battling cancer at the same time Discussing her fear of… Read full this story
- Kurtis that can double up as dresses
- Monday briefing: 'Abide by rule of six,' police plead
- The Best (Sex) Is Yet to Come?
- ‘Violation’ Review: Disturbing Rape-Revenge Thriller Subverts Genre Trappings
- Study: Some May Seek to Die by Suicide from COVID-19
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s fans plant over a lakh saplings, Amitabh Bachchan posts a throwback
- How to Best Approach COVID-19 Research
- International flights on September 11: Here are the flights operated by Air India under Vande Bharat Mission
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort to reopen for public from September 21
- Plans for fans to return for iconic Melbourne sports events
Loose Women's Coleen Nolan considering double mastectomy after sisters' heartbreaking cancer diagnosis have 309 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.