July 30, 2020 – 19:21 BST Zara Tindall and Princess Beatrice had a very similar detail on their wedding dresses – did you spot it? It’s been almost two weeks since Princess Beatrice surprised everyone by secretly marrying her now-husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi at the Royal Chapel of All Saints, Windsor. And while great detail has been revealed about her stunning vintage wedding dress, it was only on Thursday – Zara and Mike Tindall’s ninth wedding anniversary – that a striking similarity between Beatrice’s dress and Zara’s was revealed. MORE: Which royal wedding was your favourite? Vote in our exclusive poll Loading the player… WATCH: Princess Beatrice marries Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in secret Both brides opted for an ivory Duchess satin trim on the bottom of their gowns, which gave each dress a beautiful flowing movement. Beatrice wore a vintage Norman Hartnell gown belonging to the Queen , which made her the first royal bride to opt for a second-hand wedding dress. The gown was made from Peau De Soie taffeta in shades of ivory, with organza sleeves, and encrusted with diamanté details and a geometric checkered bodice. Princess Beatrice wore a vintage gown with a Duchess satin trim While… Read full this story
- Princess Beatrice wedding: Why Beatrice’s big day will be a very different royal wedding
- Royal SHOCK: How ‘cruel twist of fate’ to overshadow Princess Beatrice’s wedding
- Zara Tindall's 'notably understated' engagement ring mimics 'precious' Princess Anne's
- Zara Tindall was 'matching accessory' to Princess Anne - Mia has 'no pressure to conform'
- Zara Tindall 'a natural beauty' in £249 coat during rare outing with 'beautiful' Mia
- Royals rally around Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie amid Prince Andrew's legal battle
- Royal wedding 2020 date, venue, guest list, wedding dress - everything you need to know
- Meghan Markle and Princess Beatrice's engagement rings have a special connection
- Gatcombe Park: The £750,000 royal property where Zara Tindall lives with Mike and children
- Pregnant Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi enjoy a day date in the sun
The striking similarities between Zara Tindall and Princess Beatrice's wedding dresses revealed have 321 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.