July 20, 2020 – 12:10 BST Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi’s wedding guestlist included some unexpected faces. Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi were forced to scrap plans for a wedding guestlist of hundreds of people due to the coronavirus pandemic, and while a statement has revealed that the final ceremony included only “close family”, there were two surprising guests in attendance: Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi’s niece and nephew, Coco and Freddie, the children of his sister Natalia Yeomans. The two children took on the role of bridesmaid and pageboy, alongside Edoardo’s four-year-old son Christopher (also known as Wolfie), who played both pageboy and best man. SEE: Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi’s full wedding guestlist revealed Loading the player… WATCH: Princess Beatrice marries Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in secret Despite there being a select few children at the ceremony, Prince George , Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis were not at the wedding. Princess Charlotte and Prince George acted as bridesmaid and pageboy for Beatrice’s sister Princess Eugenie ‘s wedding, and so it was believed that they would also have a role in Beatrice’s nuptials. Of course, it is likely that they would have done so should the couple have been… Read full this story
- Embroiderers making Meghan Markle’s wedding veil had to wash hands every thirty minutes, designer reveals
- Readers share how family dysfunction affected their wedding
- Princess Eugenie's royal wedding is the other storybook romance you need to see
- Harry and Meghan join Queen at parade
- Trooping the Colour: Royal youngsters steal the show on Buckingham Palace balcony
- Who is Kitty Spencer, Jeweler Bulgari's Latest Brand Ambassador? Find Out
Revealed: two surprising guests at Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's wedding have 267 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.