July 27, 2020 – 17:24 BST The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s eldest son is set to move on to the next milestone of his education at Thomas’s Battersea school this September The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge ‘s eldest children Prince George and Princess Charlotte are enjoying a break from homeschooling during the summer holidays, but this year marks a milestone for the young Prince. READ: Prince William and Prince George have exciting news to celebrate Loading the player… WATCH: Prince George’s cutest moments through the years The royal siblings attend Thomas’s Battersea school in south-west London, where Princess Charlotte, five, began her primary school education last year. Prince George will be starting in Year 3 when the new term begins in September, embarking on the Middle School or junior years of his education. While there are no drastic changes to the curriculum for Middle School pupils, George will have a few more opportunities when it comes to after-school clubs and activities. For example, he may wish to join the school’s Phoenix Choir for Years 3 and 4, “who perform a wide range of repertoire from classical to pop”. Princess Charlotte’s first day of school in September 2019 The… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton reveals Prince George is learning THIS skill at school
- What are Prince George’s nicknames and what do Kate Middleton and Prince William call him?
- Kate Middleton reveals Prince Louis is struggling to comprehend the Queen's death
- Kate Middleton and Prince William named Prince Louis after the Royal Family's 'secret weapon'
- Royal Rift: The real reason Kate Middleton and Prince William are ‘delaying Balmoral trip’
- Kate Middleton reveals Prince Louis keeps asking about Queen
- Kate Middleton snub: Real reason behind Prince Harry’s damaged relationship with Kate
- Prince George christening: What Pippa Middleton, Kate and the royals wore
- Kate Middleton's 'calming hand' on 'restless' George's knee was to stop him fidgeting
- How Kate Middleton banned William from seeing old flame: ‘She’s right to be worried’
Kate Middleton's son Prince George to reach big milestone this summer - details have 323 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 27, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.