Dong Nai province organised a seminar on training human resources for the upcoming Long Thành Airport. (Photo: VNA) Dong Nai (VNA) – The Long Thanh International Airport needs employees who are not only professional and disciplined but also know foreign languages, leaders of training institutions have said. They were speaking at a recent seminar on training human resources for the airport project organised by the Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs of southern Dong Nai province, where the airport is located. Attending the event were representatives of the Vietnam Association of Aviation Science and Technology and a number of vocational schools in Dong Nai among others. Huynh Van Tinh, Director of the provincial Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, unveiled a plan to create jobs and offer vocational training to members of nearly 4,870 households affected by the airport construction. Each would be provided with tuition fees for certain training courses or 3 million VND for basic vocational training courses of less than three months. After the training, they would be offered preferential loans like poor households are. The province will also support them financially if they prefer to work overseas. Authorities found out recently that of 6,500… Read full this story
- A Well-Meaning Job Training Bill That May Hurt More Than Help
- North Korean leader heads to highly-anticipated Trump summit in Vietnam
- When will federal workers get paid? Reopening the government not as easy as flipping a light switch
- 'We only have $45 left': Federal workers share shutdown stress at Montclair soup kitchen
- Lara Trump: Government shutdown inflicts 'little bit of pain' on workers but worth it
- Commerce secretary says there's no 'good excuse' for furloughed workers to run out of cash
- Government shutdown: Catholic Charities giving away food Friday to federal workers
- Some Lafayette airport workers haven't been paid in a month. Here's how you can help
- Is Gavin Newsom Right to Slow Down California’s High-Speed Train?
- GOP Senators Push Green Card Rewards for Indian Visa Workers Who Take College Jobs in U.S.
Dong Nai to train high-quality workers for Long Thanh int’l airport have 327 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 24, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.