Adebayo Akinfenwa has signed a one-year contract extension at Wycombe Wanderers following the club’s promotion to the Sky Bet Championship. The 38-year-old extended his four-year stay at Adams Park after helping them earn promotion to English football’s second tier for the first time in the club’s 133-year history. He wrote on Instagram: “I’ve got to thank God. The journey continues. I’m proud, honoured & blessed to have signed another year with [Wycombe]. “The last four years have been epic and cultivated with Monday night’s achievement, I’m looking forward to making more memories.” View this post on Instagram 1st I’ve got to thank God 🙏🏿🙏🏿 The journey continues. I’m proud, honoured & blessed to have signed another year with @wwfcofficial. The last 4yrs have been epic & cultivated with Monday nights achievement, I’m looking forward to making more memories. Ps for the ppl in the back I’ve signed another year 😂😂😂😂 #LoveItwhenAPlanComesTogether #ATeam #TheLastDance #MJSwag #BMO #Beast20 #ByGodsGrace 🙏🏿💙 A post shared by Adebayo Akinfenwa (@realakinfenwa) on Jul 17, 2020 at 8:27am PDT Jurgen Klopp sent Akinfenwa, a Liverpool fan, a congratulatory video message after his play-off success and invited him to celebrate their Premier League title win with the team…. Read full this story
- Man Utd news LIVE: Cristiano Ronaldo ‘offered’ staggering £173million-a-year contract with Saudi side Al-Nassr – updates
- Man Utd news LIVE: Cristiano Ronaldo ‘offered’ £173million-a-year contract, United ‘prepare’ Gakpo bid – latest
- Man Utd transfer blow as Bayern Munich ready to give striker Choupo-Moting new contract with ‘significant pay rise’
- Chelsea face Mason Mount dilemma after colossal contract rejected by star
- Chelsea's Todd Boehly chasing second blockbuster signing as Christopher Nkunku 'deal done'
- England World Cup star Mason Mount 'rejects £200k-a-week new Chelsea contract'
- Cristiano Ronaldo offered mammoth £1.2million-a-week contract after Manchester United exit
- Bam Adebayo again lowers the boom for Heat
- Olivier Giroud hints he could quit Chelsea to seal AC Milan transfer despite new contract
- How Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo blunder influenced Pep Guardiola’s Man City extension
Adebayo Akinfenwa: Wycombe Wanderers striker signs one-year contract extension have 330 words, post on www.skysports.com at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.