Samantha Bee has become the latest late-night host to help save the United States Postal Service. The star of TBS’ Full Frontal with Samantha Bee has organized a social media campaign, #MailedIt, to encourage people to tweet at President Trump and Treasury Secretary Mnuchin to save the mail service. For every tweet, the show will buy a stamp from the USPS up to a total of 100,000. The event will launch on July 1, which is National Postal Worker Day. This comes as the self-funded organization is facing a funding problem, having recently asked Congress for $89B. Full Frontal has been highlighting the issues of the lack of funding for the Postal Service since April (see clip below). Last Week Tonight host John Oliver, in May, similarly supported the Postal Service, releasing his own line of stamps. Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, which airs on TBS on Wednesday nights, is executive produced by Samantha Bee, Jason Jones, Tony Hernandez, Miles Kahn, Alison Camillo, and Pat King. “The government is leveraging the pandemic to privatize mail deliveries,” said Samantha Bee. “President Trump and his team of vote suppressors don’t want your vote to count. He is adding the USPS to a long… Read full this story
- How Social Media Can Help Your Business
- Where is the ROI in Social Media
- Three Phases of Social Media Maturation
- Social Media Marketing Strategy How-To
- Secrets of Building Your Brand & Business With Social Media - How to Leverage Social Media Today
- Understanding Social Media Part III - Understanding and Quantifying Twitter Usage
- Social Media Marketing - Doing it Right
- Is Social Media Marketing Relevant to Design and Architecture Companies?
- Social Media - 6 Giants That Can Be Used For Business Growth
- Categories of Social Media Sites
Samantha Bee Organizes Social Media Campaign To Help Save The United States Postal Service have 282 words, post on deadline.com at June 30, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.