Ever since breaking into Hollywood, Oscar Isaac has featured in a number of blockbuster franchises, most famously in the Star Wars series as Poe Dameron. But the actor hints in a recent interview with Deadline that the days of him appearing in big-budget movies might be behind him since he wants to focus on a different kind of cinema. “I’ve felt like I had been a man in a desert for many years because I’ve been serving these bigger films, it feels for me like a personal turning point.” RELATED: Solo Finally Lands on Disney+, Completing Their Star Wars Streaming Collection Oscar Isaac appeared as the villainous mutant-God Apocalypse in X-Men: Apocalypse, for which he had to undergo hours of arduous makeup and costuming. Things were not much better for the actor when he played Poe Dameron in Star Wars, with Isaac even publicly expressing disappointment about the direction the series was going in with Rise of Skywalker. Even when he talks about the Star Wars movies now, Isaac is careful to praise the hard work of the crew behind the movies, without referencing his issues with the franchise’s storytelling. “I enjoyed the challenge of those films and working with… Read full this story
- Here’s what happened at the Star Wars Celebration (including a new trailer)
- Lady Gaga celebrates her three Grammy nominations for A Star Is Born soundtrack on social media
- Ariana Grande and Lizzo are moved to tears as they lead stars reacting to Grammy Award nominations on social media: 'We are all winners'
- Grammy nomination SNUBS: Taylor Swift does not get Album Of The Year for Lover and Maren Morris' Girl is ignored while Halsey is shut out
- Bebe Rexha looks chic in a sleek black pant suit as she leaves CBS Morning after announcing Grammys 2020 nominations
- Gayle King criticized on Twitter for losing voice, having trouble reading teleprompter and taking too long to announce Grammy nominations: 'You don't sound very well'
- Halsey admits she's 'sad' about Grammy snub but is 'deleting and ignoring negativity' ... and congratulates nominee Billie Eilish for 'crushing it'
- Gayle King fans concerned after she struggles through Grammy nominations with croaky throat: 'You don't sound very well'
- Grammys 2020: Lewis Capaldi to battle it out with Taylor Swift for Song Of The Year as fellow Brits Ed Sheeran, Thom Yorke and The Cranberries have also been nominated for gongs
Poe Will Return in a New Star Wars Movie Only When Oscar Isaac Needs Another House have 392 words, post on movieweb.com at June 22, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.