An Australian home baker has gone viral on TikTok after sharing her ‘secret’ recipe to make chocolate coconut balls with Tim Tams and Oreo biscuits. ‘My famous dessert that everyone loves – enjoy my secret,’ the woman captioned the video which has since been viewed more than 180,000 times. To make the tasty dessert the woman only used five ingredients – white chocolate Tim Tams, Oreos, M&Ms, a tin of Nestle condensed milk and fine desiccated coconut. Scroll down for video An Australian home baker has gone viral on TikTok after sharing her ‘secret’ recipe to make chocolate coconut balls with Tim Tams and Oreo biscuits The dessert itself is simple to make and involves crushing the biscuits and M&Ms into pieces, then mixing them together in a large bowl along with the condensed milk to form several balls. The woman then covered each ball in fine coconut before baking in the oven. An array of alternative ingredients can also be used for this recipe to suit individual tastes – such as peanut butter or dark chocolate. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next The ultimate cheat meal: How to make the three-ingredient… Mum wows with her recipe for a HALF-HALF cheesecake -…… Read full this story
- Netflix top pick movies to watch in June 2021: Super 8, Just Like Heaven, Yesterday and MORE
- The Best Recipe Apps for iOS and Android | Digital Trends
- Lindt opens world's biggest chocolate museum with 30ft Lindor fountain and cocoa cafe
- Creative Capital: The vegan baker whose chocolate cupcakes inspire rave reviews
- Nuns were in the habit of creating heavenly desserts, but how did convents become 'laboratories of creation'?
- Where to get unusual ice cream flavours like butter beer, pineapple tart, and blue milk in Singapore
- Best Father’s Day Gifts for 2020
- The San Francisco Chronicle's best cookbooks of 2019
- Father's Day food delivery: Restos with feasts for the occasion
- The best new vegan foods launched for lunchtime in Veganuary
'It tastes like heaven!' This 'secret' five-step recipe for chocolate coconut balls is wowing Australia have 314 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 16, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.