May 22, 2020 – 08:04 BST Chloe Best Stacey Solomon shared Instagram Stories showing how she was trying to make Joe Swash laugh after his grandmother’s death It has been a tough week for Joe Swash following the news of his grandmother’s death, but Stacey Solomon is doing all she can to ensure he keeps smiling. The Loose Women star shared a video on Instagram Stories on Thursday, showing her playing around and being silly in their kitchen in a bid to cheer him up.Standing behind their kitchen island as she cleaned up after breakfast, Stacey first pretended to climb up and down a flight of stairs, before acting as if she was being attacked by a shark. “Beginning mission ‘cheer up daddy’. When I’m doing this it feels like it looks so much better. I actually look like the Child Catcher,” Stacey captioned the first clip, adding: “I really need to sort out that shark problem in my kitchen.” GALLERY: Inside Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash’s super-organised house Stacey Solomon revealed how she has been cheering Joe up Stacey’s acting certainly made her son Rex smile, and while Joe looked unsure at first, it wasn’t long before he was… Read full this story
- Stacey Solomon admits she took her son to a police station when his bad behaviour reduced her to tears
- Stacey Solomon reveals wedding plans with Joe Swash as she says she’ll plan everything on her big day – without him
- Stacey Solomon reveals who should REALLY be on the X Factor judging panel… and why she’d be rubbish at it
- Stacey Solomon reveals drastic measures to hide secret acne battle
- Stacey Solomon reveals unusual method she uses to stop sweat patches
- Stacey Solomon insists X Factor fans will love new judge Ayda Field and claims she’ll keep husband Robbie Williams on his toes
- Stacey Solomon praised by fans after she reveals spotty skin in selfie with her brother
- Stacey Solomon slams dishonest celebrity workout DVD firms after Scarlett Moffatt’s weight loss scandal
- Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash suffer an epic fail as they attempt Britney Spears’ couples workout
- Stacey Solomon says taking her son to the police was 'life-changing'
Stacey Solomon reveals how she's cheering Joe Swash up after his heartbreaking family news have 372 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.