Regina King has been quite the busy multi-hyphenate, making her feature directorial debut earlier this year. But the Academy Award-winning actress now has plenty of downtime as she quarantines at home. She rocked a sporty look Friday in knee socks as she stepped out to take her dog Cornbread for a walk in her Los Angeles neighborhood during a break from isolation. Sporty chic: Regina King rocked a sporty look Friday in knee socks as she stepped out to take her dog Cornbread for a walk in her Los Angeles neighborhood during a break from isolation The 49-year-old sported a white hoodie printed with ‘bustin’ balls’ and a pair of grey cotton short shorts. She finished the look with some red rectangular sunglasses and a pair of black Nike trainers, as she walked the 14-year-old Lab-Akita mix in Los Feliz. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Regina King drips with 6 carats of diamonds as she dazzles… Independent Spirit Awards 2019: If Beale Street Could Talk… Regina King is fabulous in floral for her Essence cover… Regina King says the key element she looks for in taking a… Share this article Share King was recently submitted by HBO for Emmy consideration for her… Read full this story
- Southern rock icon’s family keeping his studio legacy alive
- Faith, Friendship, and Tragedy at Santa Fe High
- Elvis Presley Needed a Reboot in July 1969. So Did Las Vegas.
- Summer in Arizona: 100 things to do to survive the Phoenix heat
- Memphis bicentennial: 200 notable Bluff City music moments
- Bob Dylan’s on Fire, Rolling Down the Road
- Tennessee Tourism Round Up: May Events
- Summer movie preview: List of summer movies
- All’s Well in Ashland
- His name is on Stanley Cup, and now he’s homeless
Regina King rocks a sporty look in knee socks as she takes dog Cornbread for walk during break from quarantine have 280 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.