Major international film festivals — including Cannes, Tribeca and Sundance — are participating in the online event Advertisement YouTube is delivering the film festival experience to fans at home — for free! On Monday, the streaming platform announced plans for We Are One: A Global Film Festival , which sees more than 20 international festivals joining forces to compile a 10-day lineup of movies. The festivals taking part include the Cannes Film Festival , New York Film Festival, Sundance Film Festival , Toronto International Film Festival and Venice Film Festival . Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. The virtual event — set to stream from May 29 to June 7 — will have a charitable component amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, asking viewers to donate to the World Health Organization’s COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund . “We often talk about film’s uniquely powerful role in inspiring and uniting people across borders and differences to help heal the world. All of the world needs healing right now," said Jane Rosenthal, co-founder and CEO of Tribeca Film Festival , whose Tribeca Enterprises is producing the event… Read full this story
- Oscars: Toronto Film Festival Gives Big Clues To This Year’s Race – Who Is Out Front?
- This year’s Cannes Film Festival is quaking with change
- Yes, We Cannes: The Lens Is on Equality at the World’s Most Fashionable Film Festival
- IFFI 2019: Things To Know About The 50th International Film Festival of India in Goa
- Chloe Sevigny ups the fashion stakes in lemon tweed co-ord as she struts down the promenade at Cannes Film Festival
- Indian International Film Festival to Highlight Russian Flavour of Global Cinema This Year
- How Toronto International Film Festival is planning to expand its global footprint & widen its focus
- Spirits were high for the Overlook Film Festival's druggy, devil-worshipping return to New Orleans
- El Gouna Film Festival brings regional & international stars to Egypt
- The Chicago International Film Festival welcomes spooky season with an After Dark exclusive
YouTube Partners with Cannes, Sundance and More to Host Free 10-Day Virtual Film Festival have 326 words, post on people.com at April 28, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.