By & by Elyse Dupre | Fri., 10 Apr. 2020 5:22 AM Share Tweet Email move close Now PlayingUp NextKelly Clarkson “Gets a Little Nervous” Involving Kids in Limelight Kelly Clarkson’s kids made cute cameos during a recent at-home edition of The Kelly Clarkson Show.The 37-year-old singer was playing a game with her Trolls: World Tour co-stars Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick, and they all had to find something related to them in their homes. While the 39-year-old artist and the 34-year-old actress grabbed figurines of their characters Branch and Poppy, Clarkson went in a more literal direction and brought in her 5-year-old daughter River. Her 3-year-old son, Remy, then joined in on the fun, too. ”You did your hair, man?” Clarkson asked her daughter. “OK! Somebody thought they were going to be on camera.”Her firstborn then told Kendrick she loved her acting. At one point during the interview, Clarkson told her fellow cast members her children were initially afraid her character, Delta Dawn, would be mean in the movie.”They were just so concerned I was a mean one,” the three-time Grammy winner explained. “Because in, like, the preview, it looked like I was mean to y’all, because I was at first. They were so mad…. Read full this story
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 red carpet arrivals - Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez, Hailey Baldwin, Kelly Clarkson and more
- Kelly Clarkson’s Best Moments From the 2018 Billboard Music Awards
- Jessica Biel still hasn't 'fully forgiven' Justin Timberlake for publicly cozying up to co-star Alisha Wainwright
- The Voice: Jake Hoot wins season 17 with coach Kelly Clarkson during star-studded finale on NBC
- Kelly Clarkson's Children Are 'Not Impressed' With Her Level of Fame
- Kelly Clarkson on Television, Broadway, and (Maybe) Returning to
- Kelly Clarkson's Talk Show Will Be Available to 99 Percent of the US
- Blake Shelton Surprised With New Career Accolade on 'The Kelly Clarkson Show'
- Justin Timberlake gushes over wife Jessica Biel on Instagram after he’s forced to apologise about behaviour with costar
- Run for the hills Jess, you don’t need Justin Timberlake – I’ve seen it all before and trust me, they NEVER change
Watch Kelly Clarkson's Kids Cutely Crash Her Interview With Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick have 358 words, post on www.eonline.com at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.