April 07, 2020 – 07:30 BST Gemma Strong Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce new initiative, a non-profit named Archewell Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have revealed their new venture, a non-profit initiative they have named Archewell, in a touching tribute to their son. The couple confirmed the news to the Telegraph, adding that they would not yet be launching Archewell because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. “Like you, our focus is on supporting efforts to tackle the global Covid-19 pandemic but faced with this information coming to light, we felt compelled to share the story of how this came to be,” the Duke and Duchess told the publication in a statement.Loading the player… WATCH: British royal babies make their debuts “Before SussexRoyal, came the idea of ‘Arche’—the Greek word meaning ‘source of action.’ We connected to this concept for the charitable organisation we hoped to build one day, and it became the inspiration for our son’s name. To do something of meaning, to do something that matters. Archewell is a name that combines an ancient word for strength and action, and another that evokes the deep resources we each must draw upon. We look forward to launching Archewell when… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle’s ‘new age’ baby plans have cost more than £100k
- Prince Harry, Meghan and unborn 'Baby Sussex' thank Instagram fans for charity donations
- Leona O'Neill: Criticism of Meghan Markle's New York baby shower is totally unfair
- Prince Harry, Meghan aim to keep baby arrival plans private
- Prince Harry, Meghan want baby's birth kept 'private'
- Meghan Markle steps out in stunning blue gown as she and Prince Harry meet King Mohammed VI of Morocco
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry won’t immediately announce the birth of their baby to public, Kensington Palace confirms
- Meghan Markle’s brother claims Duchess could move back to California with Prince Harry and Baby Sussex
- Flurry of bets placed on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry naming their child DIANA in a sweet tribute to his mum
- Which Royal Family members have fallen out? The Royal Feuds from Prince Harry and William to Fergie and Prince Philip
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle announce new venture – and it has a sweet link to son Archie have 358 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.