There’s plenty of choice when it comes to celebrities making music in quarantine, but Pete Davidson and Adam Sandler may have blown their competition out of the water with “Stuck in the House,” an original song from last night’s Saturday Night Live. “Tired of all the tomfoolery,” Davidson sings, “Tired of my boy who still wears all his jewelry.” Davidson, like all of us, perhaps, has “nothing to watch, already watched Ozark.” Sandler chimes in on the bridge, revealing unsettling details of his life in quarantine: “only pet my dog with a baseball mitt,” “baking my own bread and it tastes like shit,” and, of course, “underwear mask.” Davidson and Sandler’s families both make what look like begrudging guest appearances in the music video, as does Rob Schneider, for some reason.
- Who Is The Most Adam Sandler Director?
- Who Is Pete Davidson? The Lowdown On Ariana Grande’s Fiancé And Their Romance So Far
- Ariana Grande Debuts Tattoo Inspired by Pete Davidson's Late Father
- Before Dating Ariana Grande, Pete Davidson Received 'Queer Eye' Makeover for Cazzie David
- Ariana Grande's New Boyfriend Pete Davidson Already Has Two Tattoos Inspired By Her
- Ariana Grande’s fiance Pete Davidson finally confirms they’re engaged in sweary chat show appearance
- Pete Davidson on dating Ariana Grande: The 'secret' is out
- Ariana Grande makes a very rude joke as she goes Instagram official with new boyfriend Pete Davidson
- Ariana Grande to new beau Pete Davidson: I thought you into my life
- Pete Davidson’s heartfelt b’day wish for fiancee Ariana Grande
Pete Davidson and Adam Sandler Wrote the Definitive Quarantine Banger have 264 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.