The new Texans receiver is in pretty good company by Bryan DeArdo @BryanDeArdo Apr 10, 2020 at 12:11 pm ET • 7 min read Brandin Cooks, after two seasons with the Rams, is heading to Houston after Los Angeles traded the veteran receiver to the Texans on Thursday night. It marked the third time Cooks has been traded after breaking into the NFL with the Saints in 2014. Cooks, a four-time 1,000-yard receiver who helped the Patriots and Rams win conference championships, has joined a prominent group of players who were traded at least twice during their decorated careers. Here’s a look at that list along with a summary of how well those players fit with their new teams. Randy MossA first-ballot member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Moss spent his first seven NFL seasons in Minnesota before he was traded to Oakland prior to the start of the 2004 season. Moss caught 21 touchdowns during his two seasons with the Raiders before he was dealt to the Patriots for a fourth-round pick in 2007, a move that helped New England cap off the first undefeated 16-game regular season in NFL history. Moss caught a record 23 touchdown passes… Read full this story
- Top 100 NFL Players of 2021: Patrick Mahomes holds on to No. 1 spot, Bills' Josh Allen rockets into top 10
- Tim Tebow released by Jaguars: Former Heisman Trophy winner joins list of notable all-time NFL roster cuts
- Kyrie Irving could become one of youngest stars ever to change teams - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports
- Pick a number: NFL players relish new single-digit identity
- Lionel Messi transfer could spark mass PSG exodus as bookies reveal full list of stars who could finance incredible deal
- Joe Burrow salary: How much will Burrow make in the NFL with the Bengals?
- Matthew Stafford trade: Rams send two first-round picks, a third-round pick and Jared Goff to Lions for QB
- Ravens tie an NFL record that has stood for 59 years plus ranking how rookie QBs played in Week 2 of preseason
- Ranking NFL preseason debuts of first-round QBs, plus picking winner in Saints' and Broncos' QB battles
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts taken to hospital before preseason game, plus Antonio Brown punches a Titans player
NFL players who were traded multiple times: Brandin Cooks joins list of seven stars who changed teams have 352 words, post on www.cbssports.com at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.