KHLOE Kardashian faced backlash from fans for promoting her luxury denim line Good American while many struggle with health and finances amid the coronavirus crisis. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star , 35, advertised a sale on Monday for the clothing company she co-founded in 2016 where most pieces retail for over $150. She modeled a $130 wrap shirt on top of a white curve-hugging dress that is priced at $180 in one picture. The KUWTK reality star rocked a $160 pair of the company's best-selling skinny jeans in another look. Alongside the promo shots, the mom-of-one wrote: "For a limited time you can shop 30% off my favorite styles on @goodamerican!” Khloe added on Instagram: “Everything’s different now. So we changed our prices because you deserve a little something extra.” Despite the discount, many fans voiced the hefty price tag was too much – especially during a global pandemic . Alongside a gif of sister Kourtney , 41, famously saying "Kim, there's people that are dying," one fan tweeted: "Most of us aren’t surviving right now Khloe. I know revenue is probably down for your company and that’s awful but… "Not any ill will towards you by any… Read full this story
- Streak stretches on: Twins take 16th straight playoff loss
- What is Kylie Jenner’s net worth, is she engaged to Travis Scott, what is her baby’s name and how old is she?
- Coventry City digest: Walsall preview; Bates' message; Ticket latest
- After the fall: Haunted by an act of 'casual cruelty'
- Our inspirational readers celebrating their 70th birthday alongside Prince Charles over tea
- Remembering the celebrities who died in 2018
- FSG, Klopp & eight-year marriage which has Liverpool on the brink
- Paul Kimmage meets renowned MMA coach John Kavanagh
- TOI Top 10: Why're savings a/cs headed to 1970s?
- NFL contenders gone wrong: Barnwell ranks the six top playoff fallers
Khloe Kardashian bashed for promoting Good American denim line while fans suffer illness and job loss have 307 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 20, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.