Until she served a short stint at Miami’s Federal Detention Center, former Mrs. Florida Karyn Turk thought she’d seen it all. But not even binge-watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix, she said, prepared her for 30 days in the slammer, the result of a guilty plea to stealing her dying mother’s social security checks. Every single day, she told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview days after she was released, brought its share of eyebrow-raising, eye-rolling, forehead-slapping moments. Like when Turk, a frequent Mar-a-Lago visitor and conservative commentator on cable news, watched fellow inmates instantly create an elaborate communication network between cells throughout the building. ‘It takes fat bodies, which are plentiful in prison, but it works,’ the pageant-skinny Turk told DailyMail.com in her first post-prison interview. Former Mrs. Florida Karyn Turk sat down for an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com after being released from prison after 30 days Last October, Turk pleaded guilty to social security fraud for cashing $46,000 of her mother Ilse Schafer’s (left and right) social security checks Every single day, she told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview days after she was released, brought its share of eyebrow-raising, eye-rolling, forehead-slapping moments Homemade sex toys were often… Read full this story
- Fact check: The fiery final debate between Trump and Clinton
- The Would-Be Auto Worker Caught Up In A Detroit Prison Snitch Scandal
- Thursday's Best Deals: Instant Pot Max, Chemical Guys, Tempur-Pedic, and More
- Fall 101: The best things to do, see, hear, taste, buy & experience this season!
- Saturday's Best Deals: Custom Suits, REI Clearance, Gaming Laptop, and More
- Hundreds of accused priests living under radar with no oversight
- Friday's Best Deals: Atmos Sound Bar, Protein Snacks, Discounted MacBooks, and More
- On Tom
- From Geist mansion to homeless, Marcus Schrenker's daughter struggles to move on
- Rochelle Riley: Ex-star principal recalls fall from grace
EXCLUSIVE: Former Mrs. Florida, who was sent to prison for stealing her dying mother's social security checks, dishes on her 30-day stint, revealing the women's unique mode of gossip, homemade sex toys and cell orgies have 303 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 16, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.