Location-based dating service major Tinder on Thursday announced it is pledging up to $1 million in in-app advertising to support women and others who identify themselves as women entrepreneurs in India.“We are proud to have women driving growth within the organisation across various functions including management, product engineering, and design. We remain committed to our promise of opening doors for women around the world and this initiative is another step in this direction,” Taru Kapoor, GM, Tinder and Match Group, India, said in a statement.Over 90% of Tinder’s community is between the ages of 18-30, and for any women-owned business aimed at that cohort, the ads are intended to support their business, their network and help them speak directly to potential consumers.Also read: Tinder’s in-app adventure game ‘Swipe Night’ coming to India next monthThe firm is inviting applications from companies where at least 50% of the founding team are women or identify as women.To qualify, companies should be under 3 years old, have cumulatively raised less than Rs 35 crore in equity financing, and actively target Gen-Z and millennial audiences in India.All applicants will be screened by an all-woman panel of Tinder executives in their sole… Read full this story
- Why dating apps steal hearts
- She sued Tinder, founded Bumble and now, at 30, is the CEO of a $3 billion dating empire
- Tinder for girl friends: can Hey Vina app really be social, female and fun?
- Tigers and torsos: the eight biggest Tinder profile crimes
- The best news apps for Android and iOS
- 7 Customer Acquisition Apps To Add To Your Arsenal
- 6 Makeup Apps for a Whole New You
- Inside Tinder’s Hookup Factory
- Why Swiping Right on Tinder Might Get You More Than a Date
- What Is The Best Dating App For Android?
Tinder pours up to $1mn in free in-app ads for women entrepreneurs have 288 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.