HARRY and Meghan will announce their new brand and charity this week. The couple, who step down as senior royals on Wednesday, will reveal their plans, including a non-profit enterprise, on Instagram. A source said: “They’ve said they don’t want a foundation but have held talks with experts in the US and Canada on how they can achieve their aims outside the Royal Family. A post will explain everything. It’s very Harry and Meghan to announce their plans on Instagram.” The couple, who recently left Canada for LA with ten-month-old son Archie, have 11.3million followers on the social media platform. Meghan, 38, has already landed a voiceover role on a Disney show about elephants.MOST READ IN NEWSLatestDEATHS MOUNT UPUK coronavirus death toll rises by 180 to 1,408 with 22,141 infectedBreakingFAMILY ‘MURDERED’Four members of same family including 2 kids found dead at village homeCORONAVIRUS ‘MURDER’Husband ‘strangled wife to death after fight in coronavirus lockdown’KEEP IT UPLockdown ‘working’ as death toll drops & admissions ‘not accelerating rapidly’LOCKDOWN LOUTTesco shopper fined £500 for ‘risking killing people’ by flouting virus lawsOVER AND OUTMeghan & Harry’s last post as they ditch SussexRoyal Instagram after Queen ban She and Harry, 35, have closed their London office… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle Shares Unseen Photos of Her Behind-the-Scenes Charity Work
- How Harry & Meghan are free to rake in £700m from commercial deals AND still pocket £2m-a-year from Prince Charles
- Was Archie's lack of title first clue to Megxit? Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's decision NOT to name son Earl of Dumbarton hints at 'wider masterplan', says Royal expert
- Dropping a hint? Harry and Meghan Markle release video of his 'final' engagement as senior royal - accompanied by Stone Roses hit with the line 'I'd like to leave the country for month of Sundays'
- The Queen's Megxit annual review: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's commercial dealings will be assessed in one year to ensure they remain in line with the monarchy's values - as questions over Duchy money, protection and the use of their titles remain
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Should Not Use Sussex Royal Title, Senior Adviser to Queen Elizabeth II Says
- Prince Charles may use multi-million-pound legacy from King George VI to fund Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - as expert warns taxpayers could still foot the bill if he claims it on expenses
- The consigliere in lipstick and Louboutins: She's Meghan Markle's stylist, confidante and 'fixer'. So, asks PAUL BRACCHI, how big a role did Jessica Mulroney have in the crisis shaking the monarchy?
- Queen's aides finalise details of Megxit deal with announcement 'imminent' on future of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after couple announced plan to quit royal life
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal split - why it's happening and what it means
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to announce new brand and charity this week on Instagram have 456 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.