By Libby Birk – March 25, 2020 07:19 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Prince Charles, the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II and the immediate heir to the British throne, has tested positive for the coronavirus and is displaying mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health,” Clarence House announced Wednesday. A spokesman from the royal house said that the 71-year-old has been “working from home throughout the last few days as usual.” The spokesman said Charles’ wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have COVID-19.”In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland,” the statement reads. “The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing. It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks.”A source told the Evening Standard that Charles is “up and about” and “in good spirits.”The Prince of Wales’ last public engagement was on March 12, but he also had a number of private meetings with Highgrove and Duchy… Read full this story
- Prince Charles Thinks Buckingham Palace Is a Dump—Because It Is
- Vin + Omi team up with Prince Charles to launch clothing line made of nettles
- Prince Charles and Camilla release official Christmas card
- Royal surprise: Prince Charles shares first Instagram post - and it's very personal
- Donald Trump softens stance on climate change in response to Prince Charles' passion for the environment
- Prince Charles reveals Harry has phoned him three times from the front line in Afghanistan to catch up with life back home
- Inside the Cold War Between Prince Charles and William and Harry
- Crowds and politicians arrive at the Cenotaph to pay their respects to the war dead on Remembrance Sunday as Prince Charles prepares to lay a wreath of poppies on behalf of the Queen
- Racy young royals! Actors Josh O'Connor and Erin Doherty explain why they'll be bringing us 'Prince Charles the playboy' and 'Princess Anne the flirt' in the third series of The Crown
- Prince Charles' cruel comment after Harry was born - and it caused Diana to 'close off'
Prince Charles, 71, Tests Positive for Coronavirus, Clarence House Says have 378 words, post on popculture.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.