Image zoom Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images Jackson Browne has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). Browne, 71, announced his diagnosis during an interview with Rolling Stone published on Tuesday, explaining, “My symptoms are really pretty mild.” Browne explained he decided to get tested after he noticed he had “small cough” and a “temperature,” he told the magazine. Browne told Rolling Stone his symptoms are “pretty mild” and added, “I don’t require any kind of medication and certainly not hospitalization or anything like that.” The musician is now recovering at his home in Los Angeles, California and has been self isolating for about “10 days.” Browne explained to Rolling Stone that he is not sure where he may have contracted the virus, but believes it stems from a trip to New York. He was there for the annual Love Rocks NYC benefit on March 12. “I quarantined immediately upon feeling sick. It was before the mandatory quarantine orders were issued, because you don’t know if you had it or not. I’m in the middle of trying to call everyone I know to discuss with them how they are feeling and whether or not they have symptoms. You have to assume you have… Read full this story
- Coronavirus symptoms from ‘mild’ to ‘critical’ – 5 levels of severity and signs you should not ignore
- 200 Homeless Test Positive Coronavirus In Boston
- Coronavirus Update: 12 Staff Members, 9 Patients At Castro Valley Nursing Home Test Positive
- Fears of new coronavirus crisis in China as seven people testing positive are linked to the SAME restaurant
- Todd Chrisley, 52, reveals he was hospitalized after testing positive for coronavirus: 'It has been the sickest that I have ever been'
- No new admissions at Breach Candy after nurse, technician test positive
- Could coronavirus cause testicular pain? American man, 42, tests positive for the killer infection after going to hospital with a 'stabbing' sensation
- Coronavirus: Tiger in Bronx Zoo tests positive to COVID-19
- 61 mental health patients test positive for coronavirus at this Louisiana hospital
- Two employees at the same prison die after suffering from coronavirus symptoms sparking fears of further jail outbreaks
Jackson Browne Tests Positive for Coronavirus: 'My Symptoms Are Pretty Mild' have 352 words, post on people.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.