Almost one year ago, Selma Blair triumphantly made her entrance at an Oscars afterparty in a stunning gown and her cane, just a few months after publicly revealing that she has multiple sclerosis. This time around, her Oscars week is looking a bit different, and the actress opened up about “feeling alone and vulnerable and scared” as she works to recover. Blair, 47, shared a photo of herself curled up at home and talked about dealing with her MS symptoms and other bouts of sickness and pain in the last week. “This is the thing. I feel sick,” she wrote on Instagram. “This is what happens. There is no bright light of glamour. Of course. It is long nights. Almost all nights. My muscles in my face and neck are in spasm. Or so tight I can’t even find a way to stretch. And I have been trying for three hours. On the ground stretching. I have had the stomach flu. Thanks Arthur [her 7-year-old son]! And I am even more sideways now. For now. But I am not killed by it.” Image zoom Dia Dipasupil/Getty; Selma Blair/ Instagram Blair said she’s “strong enough” to make it through her sicknesses,… Read full this story
- La La Land trumped and seven records smashed: five Oscars surprises
- The Blair Witch Project Director Eduardo Sanchez Looks Back on the Groundbreaking Film 20 Years Later
- Margot Robbie goes for retro glamour in plunging white gown alongside co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt at Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood's LA premiere
- Apartheid ended 20 years ago, so why is Cape Town still 'a paradise for the few'?
- The crack police chief who caught the Night Stalker in just 17 DAYS... after 12 years of blunders
- Sylvester Stallone, 73, steps out for Rambo: Last Blood special screening 37 years after first film premiered
- When Moshe and Netanyahu visited Moshe's old home
- 7 Michael B. Jordan Moments That Will Make You Swoon
- 'The relationship wasn't going anywhere': Zoe Ball 'splits with Michael Reed'... two years after boyfriend Billy Yates' tragic suicide
- Josie Cunningham's most shocking moments from abortion threats to Jimmy Savile abuse claims
Selma Blair Feels ‘Sick’ at Home with ‘No Bright Lights of Glamour’ 1 Year After Oscars Moment have 347 words, post on people.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.