Almost one year ago, Selma Blair triumphantly made her entrance at an Oscars afterparty in a stunning gown and her cane, just a few months after publicly revealing that she has multiple sclerosis. This time around, her Oscars week is looking a bit different, and the actress opened up about “feeling alone and vulnerable and scared” as she works to recover. Blair, 47, shared a photo of herself curled up at home and talked about dealing with her MS symptoms and other bouts of sickness and pain in the last week. “This is the thing. I feel sick,” she wrote on Instagram. “This is what happens. There is no bright light of glamour. Of course. It is long nights. Almost all nights. My muscles in my face and neck are in spasm. Or so tight I can’t even find a way to stretch. And I have been trying for three hours. On the ground stretching. I have had the stomach flu. Thanks Arthur [her 7-year-old son]! And I am even more sideways now. For now. But I am not killed by it.” Image zoom Dia Dipasupil/Getty; Selma Blair/ Instagram Blair said she’s “strong enough” to make it through her sicknesses,… Read full this story
- Selma Blair reveals that she's been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis
- Cuba Gooding Jr., Selma Blair, David Schwimmer, John Travolta seen on set of ‘American Crime Story: The People V. OJ Simpson’
- Selma Blair to play Kris Jenner in FX's 'American Crime Story: The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- Kris Jenner meets Selma Blair, who will play her in ‘American Crime Story: The People V. O.J. Simpson’
- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Selma Blair reenact ‘Cruel Intentions’ kiss during girls night out with Reese Witherspoon
- New York Jets and Rex Ryan melt under pressure of bright lights against Tom Brady's Patriots
- Sweet holiday: Hindu festival Diwali marked by bright lights and treats
- BRAVEST, KIN HAIL SELFLESS LT. 9-11 hero 'was bright light in troubled time'
- Times Square car bomb fails to dampen spirits of tourists staying in heart of bright-lights mecca
- New York's bright lights are blinding! Even locals have trouble naming buildings from city's skyline
Selma Blair Feels ‘Sick’ at Home with ‘No Bright Lights of Glamour’ 1 Year After Oscars Moment have 365 words, post on people.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.