Prince Harry revealed he has been in therapy for seven three years to help him through the “trauma” of losing his mum Princess Diana, it is claimed. The Duke of Sussex is said to have opened up about his mother’s death in a car crash in 1997 and his and wife Meghan Markle’s decision to quit the monarchy, saying he felt “trapped” as a royal but is relationship with the Queen is ‘OK’. The 35-year-old told a JPMorgan alternative investment summit in Miami – where speakers are said to be paid up to £775,000 – that he has no regrets and he doesn’t want Meghan and nine-month-old son Archie to experience what he went through when younger. In their first public appearance since leaving royal life, former Suits actress Meghan, 38, reportedly described her love for her husband before introducing him to a crowd filled with billionaires, celebrities, power players and ex-politicians, including former Prime Minister Tony Blair. TV presenter Gayle King, who is Oprah Winfrey’s best friend and has grown close to the Sussexes, introduced Meghan to the audience at Thursday’s summit in South Beach, which was aimed at building wealth for future generations. King, 65, attended Meghan’s baby… Read full this story
- Princess Diana had a disastrous spillage on her wedding dress on the big day… and this is how she styled it out
- As Meghan Markle prepares to wed Prince Harry, why did she become an Anglican?
- When was Princess Diana’s funeral and what have Prince William and Prince Harry said about following her coffin?
- Who was Dodi Al Fayed? Princess Diana’s lover who died with her in the Paris car crash in 1997
- These are the two unhealthy habits Prince Harry has quit to shape up for the Royal wedding
- Feminist Germaine Greer’s bleak prediction for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as she slams royals
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding guests finally revealed…
- The 'Markle sparkle': Why Prince Harry's fiancée reminds people of Princess Diana
- Princess Diana would approve of Meghan Markle: UK royal biographer
- Princess Diana's Audi is to be auctioned off for a cut-price £62k
Prince Harry 'in therapy for past seven years over death of mum Princess Diana' have 352 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 8, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.