Prince Harry revealed he has been in therapy for seven three years to help him through the “trauma” of losing his mum Princess Diana, it is claimed. The Duke of Sussex is said to have opened up about his mother’s death in a car crash in 1997 and his and wife Meghan Markle’s decision to quit the monarchy, saying he felt “trapped” as a royal but is relationship with the Queen is ‘OK’. The 35-year-old told a JPMorgan alternative investment summit in Miami – where speakers are said to be paid up to £775,000 – that he has no regrets and he doesn’t want Meghan and nine-month-old son Archie to experience what he went through when younger. In their first public appearance since leaving royal life, former Suits actress Meghan, 38, reportedly described her love for her husband before introducing him to a crowd filled with billionaires, celebrities, power players and ex-politicians, including former Prime Minister Tony Blair. TV presenter Gayle King, who is Oprah Winfrey’s best friend and has grown close to the Sussexes, introduced Meghan to the audience at Thursday’s summit in South Beach, which was aimed at building wealth for future generations. King, 65, attended Meghan’s baby… Read full this story
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: There’s a big wedding Saturday. Something about a prince marrying an American
- Misha Nonoo's VIP guests included Hollywood A-listers, Ivanka Trump and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle... so how did ex-Surrey schoolgirl Misha Nonoo pull off such a crazily OTT wedding?
- EXCLUSIVE WEDDING DETAILS: Misha Nonoo sat Gayle King at the head table and was serenaded by groom Mikey Hess and Paul McCartney amid whispers the Friday nuptials were to accommodate Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
- Prince George's website swiped by Swiss man
- The Glimmering Promise of Gene Therapy
- Global CAR T therapy trial shows high rates of durable remission for NHL
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery finally lets you join the wizarding world without Harry
- 10 bombshells from unauthorized biography of Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle read an emotional poem about love and commitment at her fashion designer pal Misha Nonoo's star-studded wedding to Michael Hess in Rome
- Moment mystery man sneaks into Misha Nonoo's wedding to Mikey Hess, disguised in a hat and sunglasses while hiding his face from the crowd with umbrella
Prince Harry 'in therapy for past seven years over death of mum Princess Diana' have 375 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 8, 2020. This is cached page on Goose Art. If you want remove this page, please contact us.